Introduction of Biscuit Cone Making Machine
This machinery is widely used for processing wafer cones of different shapes, for example, flat bottom shape, cone shape, or other shapes. Thses sorty ice cream cones have good appearance and high quality.
How to Operate Ice Cream Biscuit Cone Machine
1. Brush some oil(animal oil, vegetable oil, etc) on the surface of the upper mold and lower molds, cones are easier to demold.
2. Adjust the temperature control knob, and heating the mold, waiting for the temperature of the mold to rise.
3. Pull the upper die and close the lower die when the temperature rises up, then pour the liquid into the lower mold.
4. Match the upper die and lower die together, waitting one to two minutes, the ice cream cone will form the shape.
5. Pull up the upper mold and open the lower mold, the finished wafer cones will slip down automatically through the channel.
Testing Video of Softy Biscuit Cone Making Machine
Characteristics of Quality Biscuit Cones Machine
1. The development of the gelgoog company's biscuit cone machine designed with humanization, simple operation.
2. It is divided into the upper mold and lower mold, and is the main part of the ice cream biscuit cones production.
3. When using biscuit cone making machine, first adjust the temperature and then pour the batter, the temperature can be freely adjusted.
4. The speed of making the ice cream wafer cone is fast, it takes 1 to 2 minutes on average.
---1. What is the capacity of this biscuit cone making machine?
--- The standard is to make 40 pcs ice cream cones each time, with an average of 1,200 pieces per hour. The specific output is determined by the size of the biscuit cones.
---2. How many kinds of cones can be made by the cone machine?
---For example, corn-shaped, flower-shaped (tulip, petunia, etc.), torch-shaped, horn-shaped, flat bottom, the size of the cone is adjustable.
---3. What to pay attention to before using the ice cream cones machine?
---First apply oil to the upper and lower molds, which is easier to demold, and then test the machine to adjust the temperature suitable for you.